It just looks gross don't it?

When a woman's toes are all overflowing the end of her shoes?? Even a most beautiful woman's appearance seems ruined when I look down and her toes are hanging off the end of her shoes.

Am I the only one who feels like that?

What's some stuff that makes you just go "Ugh, really? You like that look?"

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• haha lol LMAO...serioudly
    My SO was just ranting about seeing women at work like this, he is so repulsed by it. He held a 15minute rant with me(himself). lol I havent really noticed this personally though
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• funny i just saw that today and thought to myself it just looks wrong...
    mollysmom212

Answer by mollysmom212 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I think fingernail polish that is half there or an out-there color is gross.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Lol yes fingernail polish that is a just plain dirty color, a friend of mine had like this weird gray color it made her fingers look dirty.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• monkeythe toe hanging out is weird. i hate to see women all dressed up but the heels of their feet are cracked and ashy. a pumice stone and some moisturizing lotion goes a long way.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• When your muffin tops hang over and fold over your pants. Not flattering at all...
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I hate black pantyhose with white shoes.

Sweetloveofmine, I'm guessing that my bright purple nails with black zebra stripes isn't your cup of tea. LOL.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I agree with ya'll it makes you wonder what they were thinking. My peeve is too much make up. If you need that much you must not think much of yourself.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 12:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes....ICKY!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 1:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i agree with all the above..
    but my biggest pet peeve is hair. when its a frizzy mess just got out of bed and didnt do anything to it look of cheap shampoo looks.. i just want to take them to the nearest bathroom, wash their hair and have my way at styling them out to show them the possibilities
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011