Do you have a child who seems to need more of you?

I have two children.... and one seemed to just need more "mothering" than the other. All through their lives it never changed... they're 20 and 22 now.... and the 22 year old STILL seems to need a LOT more mothering than the youngest. (not that I mind at all - sometimes I wish the youngest would still want Mom ~ a little more than he does.)
I wonder why that is?

If you have more than one child, do you have one that seems to need that extra dose of nurturing/guidance/mothering all the time?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well my kids are only 2& 4, My 4yr old has always been very independent while my 2yr old always wants me there from the time he wakes up till he goes to bed, from everything we do throughout the day, At times he just wants me to hold him, Lol, I hope both my babies will always want me there.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• my little one (9) is a lot more independent than his older brother(14)...
    mollysmom212

Answer by mollysmom212 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2011