I'm so stressed out dont know what to do!

well first off lets start by mom is chosin her husband over me. He hit me and she sat right there and thought it was okay. He isn't even my dad. So he goes to jail for a couple hours and we have to go to court in march. there is nothing i could do even if i wanted to because the state has taken over. now its the state of va verses him. i moved out for about 2 weeks but had 2 come back because my childs father mom said we couldnt stay because me n her son wasnt married and because i wasnt on her lease. so now im back home stressed out crying everyday feeling alone. cant trust anyone and grieving over my cousin all at the same time. on top of that i go to college full time and have no job so its lik we can just move out. my childs father says he is looking for a 2nd job but i dont believe him. i have trust issues but wat has happened in the past and because i feel he is sneaky. tlkn 2 other females n the bathroom while im downstairs with our child. i dont no wat to do because i have 30 days well now 29 to get out of my parents house. ive tried tlkn 2 him but he seems 3 b handling his stress differently by being mean n disrespectful to me. plz no1 say sit down and tlk 2 him cuz i have tried n tried n it still hasnt changed anything. i dont want to leave him because his good ways out way his bad but damn cant he at least be there for me like i was for the passing of his uncle. i need him more than anything all my fam has turned their bak on me because my stepdad gt arrestd for hitting me. uuuggghghhh

Ninisopretty120

Asked by Ninisopretty120 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Well first of all im sorry you are going through this, i know how it feels when your not working & the whole world has turned their back on you.Have you thought about maybe going to school part time and getting a partime job? When df& I had decided that it would be best for me to stay at home w/the kids& be a sahm , omg things went for the worse, i felt so worthless n it felt like if he thought he had the power, I ended up getting a job, i have been working w/this company for almost 5months& I am now the Administrator. I do plan on going back to school in Aug but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.Gl i really hope things work out for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• As much as I hate to suggest this, go down o your local State building and go down to the DHS office, explain whats going on and that u live in a dangerous enviroment and u don't feel safe. BTW, what do u mean the "state took over?" Another thing u can do is go after dad for child support, at least u would have money. It also ssem from what I am reading is the dad doesn't seem to care, since he wouldn't stick up for u and tell his mom that there was someonm hitting u. To put u on the lease isn't a big deal, they don't even charge anything or charge extra. R U in college or a community college? R U getting financal aid from the government? There is a clause in there for allowable living expenses, but I don't know if they do that if u r living with mom
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Whew girl that's some stuff you're going through & I've been in some of those situations myself but luckily I always had my family. My first suggestion is if you can't trust your man you need to kick him to the curb! It'll be hard I know I did it but if I hadn't I would've never met my now DH and had my son. Here's my rule if you don't trust him to act, say or behave behind your back then it's not worth it! I still, even though I'm married, miss that guy! But I would never be with him ever again. Once trust is broken you can't get it back and if you don't /can't trust him it's time to move on. I'm not sure how old you are but it took me a LONG time to learn that its better to be alone then to be with someone you can't trust! Don't bĂȘte me wrong I still have trust issues but I have no reason NOT to trust my DH and until I do that's what they're going to be...MY issues.as for the rest can you cut your schedule or get on some

renoshorty56

Answer by renoshorty56 at 3:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Continued from before.....I talk too much! Anyway can you maybe get on some temporary housing? That's what it there for. For people in your situation that need help. Not lazy, junkies or dealers. For people who need a hand getting on their feet. It's hard to ask for help. I had to ask for WIC and anybody who knows me knows that's just not something I would do but even with my mom and gramma helping us we needed some help. Only for a few months but it was there for us.think about it. You have some time but Emergency Housing, especially with that case, sounds like the way to go for right now. Also if you could cut your schedule to part or half time and get a job. Maybe something on your campus? Helps towards your degree and $$$$. Good luck and keep me posted or if you ever need to vent. All my friends here either have older kids or don't have any and want to party so im kinda lonely lol
    renoshorty56

Answer by renoshorty56 at 3:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• take yourself down to welfare get on assistance then u will have the things u need to get your own place.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Get a job dear,get on Pa,they can help with everything from housing,to bills.Just do it.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i am looking for a job now i am a full time student but only go mon/wed from 12 to 3. i have tried em shelters and temp housing. everyone tells me the same bs which is to call bak eveyday we may have something open. i even tried going down to social services today and they told me the same bs. even thugh i showed all my court papers and eviction paper. to girl who said something abou leaving my childs father cuz of trust issues. its nothing major i just have things that have happened to me in other relationships i no he wouldnt do bt come on what girl doesnt. hopefully this lady will give me this job i talked to her other manager for about 10 mins and he sounded like he wanted to hire me.
    Ninisopretty120

Comment by Ninisopretty120 (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2011