why?

how come if a guy has a question regarding his g/f or wife people think they should have that person question deleted? arnt we here to help? i know its a site for moms but come on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i agre i think its is stupid to be petty over that i mean it does not happen often but i mean where else can you get advice about a woman but for women you know i think people are just A$$ holes and need to stop beign so petty over stupid things
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• tell me about it and they have deleted his question again cuz he just reposted it.
    Anonymous

• y ai know i seen it its stupid but whatever apparently this is women these days have to be petty
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• what was the question?
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• the bf was asking with his gf where they could go to get a cheap blood test for a pregnancy test because she got of b/c and no period .. peopel were so rude its been delted like 4 times ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I don't see a problem just answering that question if you can because it's not an inappropriate question. They are just asking about a blood test, not anything bad.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• What I don't understand is why single dads can't come here. I mean, it's hard being a single parent, but it would be even harder to be a s ingle dad, b/c women have an intuition, you know? I think as long as a mn was respectful, they should be allowed to come here and ask questions concerning their kids. And people keep saying "well, there's sites on the nete for dads" but thet're not as good as this. They're not as busy, ya knwo? I just think it's a shame. Us women have a great thing here, and we're hoarding it all to ourself b/c of gender. I think we should reach out and try to help any guy that has questions concerning his kids/SO as long as they weren't immature on here. But that's JMO.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• it kept getting reported and it was stupid
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• WOW!!!

Sorry for all the typos. I should really slow down and read what I've typed before I submit my answer. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• renea20
    i agree like i said in the post above this one about another post you can just ignore it if you dont liek it but peopel on here are so damn immature ... i wish more thought the way you do and i do its sad that people are petty over something liek this
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008