Someone to play with!

My son plays with all my nieces and also with our friends' child (she is 1 month older than Phoenix). Who do your children play with the most? Do they play more with children of the same or opposite sex?

This is Phoenix playing with my niece Dahlia (she is 6 months younger than him).

PhoenixsMommy10

Asked by PhoenixsMommy10 at 3:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• How sweet!!! At this age, they played with who ever was around male or female.
    How did you get the background to be totally black?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My son has barely seen other kids and I hate that!!!! He's 19 months old and doesn't talk yet (Our faults he has no reason to talk he whines we jump! I didn't talk until I was 2 and within a day of my mom finding out I was fine, hearing, speech checked,my vocal was HUGE) he also was a late walker. I have no friends with kids even close to his age and all his cousins are either too big or don't live here, he did get together with my aunts grandkids on Xmas eve and they were wrestling. My lil one and a 4 year old. My DS ( the D in DH is devil) beat the 4 yr old till he cried! So.... Kinda worried about playgroups now=)
    renoshorty56

Answer by renoshorty56 at 3:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My four year old loves to play with her neighbors who are eight, 10, 13 and 14 years old. And of course her sister. My 2 year old loves playing with anyone lol.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 4:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My 6 ear old son plays with his friends at school during recess and stuff but he will pick nearly 3 dd to play with ANY day. He actually won a prize at school and he got to leave the school to go to a restaurant for lunch and they let him take any kid he wanted and he picked dd! They made him pick someone at the school of course but I thought that was so sweet! He sticks up for her too. When it was his birthday we went to a bouncy place and he was watching out for dd the whole time. He said he didn't want her to get hurt by the bigger kids!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011