What colors would you use for Summer and Fall Weddings?

I need some suggestions on colors of dresses and flowers to use for a summer and a fall wedding so my SO and myself can set a date and I can start planning our wedding. We are not sure if we want it in the summer or in the fall.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• oranges and browns. Like fall leaves. Summer I would use lavender and a light color green. Although if it were me I would probably have red and green. Those are my two favorite colors!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 3:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like coral for summer and sage for fall
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I think pale yellows would look beautiful. If you decide on a fall wedding, you could add a light brown, like for the bridesmaids dresses, a yellow dress with a brown sash would be really pretty.
    5150mama

Answer by 5150mama at 5:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i got married in october, my girls wore black dresses and their "flowers" were actually a bunch of leaves lol and the flower girls did leaves instead of rose petals
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My daughter chose a wonderful light olive green and cream,all brides maids carried brightly colored flowers.It was beautiful.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011