How do I add a photo to a post reply?

I have a photobucket account, and I tried all of the codes... but none of them worked. So how do I do it?

HarleysMom323

Asked by HarleysMom323 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi HarleysMom323,

Here's how to add a Photo:

Go to any place where you can enter text (a journal post, group post, comment, etc.) Right above the box, you will see a button labeled 'Add a Photo'. Just press that and you'll get a pop-up window where you can select the photo you want to add to your post.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• on the answers section to add one click use full editor then copy and past it its how i do it see

iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• in photobucket you will want to use the direct link. Also when you choose add a photo you will see two option tabs. For photobucket click the url tab and paste the direct link code. If you still need help PM me.

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 4:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2008