Weight Watchers

I was wondering if anyone out there is on the new program they have? I want to start doing weight watchers again and i was wondering if its the same as before? I have all the books and the chart for the points but i do not want to join, i want to do it on my own. Just wondering if the pts are still the same? or if they have changed something because i have seen new program on commercials.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 6:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I actually quit when it changed. I was in a big rut before the change and was allowed 23 points a day, 30 "free" points a week, well with the new change I was allowed 27 points a day and 40 "free" points. I thought that was going back, not forward. And they changed the points for fruit. I personally didn't like it, but you should give it a try, if you don't like it, you can always cancel it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The same since when. I know there's a new point system. But I don't know if it went into effect before or after you stopped. Good luck with it :)
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 7:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• a few years ago. I still have all my books.
    jenn4443

Comment by jenn4443 (original poster) at 7:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2011