Does anyone else wish....

their hubby could work part time and be home more you and your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• definitely!!!

he works 50 hours a week and has 1 day off. he sees our kids a total of 2-3 hours everyday because of his schedule :(

we went through a 15 month deployment together and sometimes that was easier because he was a world away and we sometimes communicated more than we do now thanks to technology like skype.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am disabled and my hubby is my caretaker. he is home full time with us.
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 7:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• shoppingno keep wkg ft

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My hubby works 55 hr's one week and 61-66 hours the next week..... there are times I want him home more often, and others that I'm happy with the time apart because it makes us closer when he is home.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My husband works way more than I want him to. He sees his kids probably an hr a day, except Monday when they are in bed by the time he gets home. He gets one day off work a week and thats his children time. My time with him is at night when they are in bed. I probably get 3 hrs with him a day.
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 7:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nope. I love my husband more then anything but we both need the time when he is at work. He needs to be able to see his co workers (hes friends with) and I need that time for myself so I can do the things I want to do too. I really enjoy when he is at work and the kids are at school so I can get maybe a little bit of down time for myself.

Answer by gemgem at 7:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• no, i honestly think if he were home more we'd fight more lol he's lazy when he's home so it's like adding another child
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nope! Not with our mortgage and car payments. Both of us need to continue working full time jobs.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• That's always a wish.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like my husband at home. We adore snow days and the odd monday off due to hilidays!
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011