Tingling sensation in my left nipple ?

I am currently 10 weeks and 6 days as of today and since tuesday night ive been feeling a tingling sensation and then after that its just been really really sensative it hurts really bad to touch it feels like someone poked a needle through my nipple thats how my pain feels its only on my left side my right nipple is fine i see my doctor 2marrow for my 11 week check up i am gonna mention it to her but i just wanted to see what yall thought about it .thanks.

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 7:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• totally normal hun. That is how I knew I was prego hehe
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Very normal. Try and see these sensations and the pains as exciting. It shows your hormones are doing a great job with yor developing bump. Enjoy!
    mauve

Answer by mauve at 8:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Totally normal!!! More nerves growing and also all of your milk ducts forming....
    familynsni

Answer by familynsni at 3:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011