Can she join?

My neighbor is a sweet woman, just became unemployed and is home alone all day, bored crapless. She asked about any online sites fun to visit, I said CM was cool, but since she's not a mom, I wasn't sure she was allowed.

I guess no one would really know and she just wouldn't address things about having kids (and thats a lot on here).

Don't wanna break rules but part of me tells me there's no way anyone but me and her would know. I guess one could always claim to be planning on having kids (even if they aren't) and that would excuse them from not knowing much about having them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You are probably right but her time would be better spent looking for places for unemployed people to network and communictae. Tell her about indeed.com too. It was very helpful to several of my relatives in finding work...
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• honestly i would have no problem with it,but i know some on here are going to say NO it is just for moms. well what about the women that are out there that arent moms that have health,relationship,home,or pet questions. i say let her join the more the merrier
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• op why did you take off your last post? it was quite interesting
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• for those who didnt see it op had another post on here saying we were discriminating and making us look bad cuz we would let womenn on here that werent mothers but we wouldnt let men on here. so i think this is just a drama making question. i will not respond to this anymore so everyone have a good one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011