How can I convince my husband that his ex wife is hitting on him?

She has gone as far as to say when her marrige breaks up she will get an apartment and wait for ours to fall apart. He thinks its just talk. Who in their right mind talks like this to an Ex? Especially when you AND they are married to different people?!? She will tell him that her family tells her she made a big mistake leaving him and he was the best thing for her. Her husband doesn't allow her to call my husband when he isn't there but as soon as he leaves for work she will give him a call. I do not like it. He says they talk about the kids but then he tells me that soon she and her husband will be divorced. And she had to be drunk just to get marrie dand she never wanted to marry him anyway. Why? I think she is going out of her way to tell my husband that she still wants him and she will wait for him. Am I wrong??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• what a bitch! men are idoits!!! you're right! you need to put your foot down. tell him if she starts talkin like that to get off the phone. he needs to tell her that h'e s married to you and thats that he isn't going to leave you for her. what is he saying to her when she is saying all this?
    Anonymous

• Out of anyone men know when they are being hitted on. Your hubby knows it and just doesnt want to cause drama. If he is being faithful then just ignore the bitch like he is! GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yeah she is hitting on him. She loves him.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 7:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• sounds like she still loves him. But, who is your husband married to? YOu. YOu know you can tell him that she is hitting on him. But I would just focus on keeping your marriage strong.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 7:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Do not worry if he wanted her he would have probably went back already.... He doesn't care trust me.
    She might still love him but I am sure he does not love her anymore. Just remember he is with you and that is what is killing her..
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 5:07 PM on Nov. 20, 2008