Weight Loss Challenge

What would motivate you (ONLY if you need to lose weight) to take off the pounds?

Anyone who has struggled with weight knows how hard it is to take it off and keep it off.
I'm attempting a weight loss challenge in my area, so I'm curious. Right now the basics are
$10.00 entry fee $1.00 per 2lbs gained. At the end the winner takes home the pot of money.

kitchenwitch78

Asked by kitchenwitch78 at 7:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I would totally be into that . . . . I would love for it, however, to have different groups . . . some people only have 10-15 to lose, and they would have no way of winning against someone who had a lot more to lose. Maybe have 4 different groups, and winner in each category.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:45 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• That sounds really cool. I would do it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• sounds good. We did one in our area it was a $50.00 entry fee, although you didn't pay if you gained weight.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• That sounds like a good idea! I hope you get a good turnout!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• SOUNDS LIKE FUN
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• If I needed to take it off, motivation would be if my heath was at risk, and I really hated the way I looked in the mirror. I tend to loose weight when I worry or get sick a lot, so only had to loose weight once and my S/O heart surgery helped with 15 lbs, then my DD killed helped with the next 20 lbs. Otherwise I reallly don't worry or have any incentive to motivate me. But, yours sounds good, so go for it, what ever works.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Sounds like a good idea!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011