Is it more of a shame to need help, or more of a shame to need help and not seek it?

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 7:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I don't think either is shameful.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• im with beeky but i think if you need help you should ask i found that out the hard way
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 8:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• It's not a shame, although I see what you are saying, and it's more tragic than a shame, I think. Especially when help is there, and so readily available.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• There is nothing shameful about needing help. It's there for people who need it (for just about everything). I feel very sad for people who won't seek help for depression, etc. because they feel ashamed.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nothing shameful about it. If you need haelp, you need help and we all have been at that point in our lives at some time. Now as for whether you seek help or not, in some cases you don't always need to seek help but realize help is needed in order to get a better perspective on things. Now it can cause more hurt to others if they see you need help, you know you need help and you don't go out and get the help you need. The consequences of that can be heartbreaking
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Good answer Beeky.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• There is never any shame in needing help. We all need help with something at some point in our lives.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Everyone needs help at some time. I think too often people dont look for help because of foolish pride. I think most people are more willing to give help than to look for it and that is a shame.
    SueAnd2

Answer by SueAnd2 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• there is no room for stupidity if some need help then they should go get the help.that show laziness
    festival

Answer by festival at 8:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2011