I am looking for a pirate ship moon bounce in the San Antonio, TX area. I have until November to locate one. Anyones info is greatly appreciated.

Moon Bounce Rentals

partymomma

Asked by partymomma at 5:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Entertainment

• Have you tried to call places that rent moon bounce toys I know we have one In Wichta Falls. If they don't have one maybe they could tell you were you could get one the place in WF is called jump for joy
    momoftwogirls

Answer by momoftwogirls at 7:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• try www.entertainmentavenue.net if they don't know call Inflatable World at Rolling Oaks Mall they may know
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Iris I think I saw a sign for these to rent at one of the houses on my block. I have a 4 day weekend I will drive by and check and see what i can find out and let you know!
    paulatx01

Answer by paulatx01 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 22, 2008