Do i tell her? i feel conflicted...

One of my friends (who i don't see or talk to much anymore) is dating this guy who i just recently found out cheated on her with one of my really close friends. I HIGHLY disapprove! Do i tell her and risk my friendship with my close friend? She deserves to know but i don't wanna lose my friend.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I've learned along the way its better to just mind your own business, I know its hard and it doesn't seem right, from my personal experiences with things like this it usually will just make someone mad at you or everyone mad at you and in most cases the girl isn't going to do anything about the bf cheating on her anyway.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I would tell her and be upfront and tell her also how you feel and that you don't want to jeopardize any relationships but you feel she should know what is going on.

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Do it anonymously .send her a card .sad but is saves face.But tell her.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Tell her, but be gentle.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You can let your close friend know that you highly disapprove of the situation and advise her to come clean with the other girl. But if you hardly see the other girl involved, why get involved in this? She'll propably reject what you have to say or you'll be stirring up trouble that is really un-called for since you've made your choice between friendships. Since there's probably more to this story that you haven't shared, it's hard to make a judgment call. Besides, I feel no one has the right to judge another.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• that's the story. plain and simple. there was no falling out between me and this girl and the girl that i'm close friends with has a history of hooking up with guys who are already in relationships and i've lost a lot of respect for her because of it. it's something that we just don't talk about because i do feel so strongly about it. my cousin and i were actually talking about how much we disapprove of it and he says "yeah like when she slept with (let's call him Mark)" i was like , "what i thought that was before him and (let's call her Jennifer) got together!?!?" He said, "oh i thought you knew." Jennifer is the sweetest girl on the face of the planet and she's currently house hunting with Mark. I'm pissed at my friend for being so trashy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Telling her is the right thing to do. She may get mad at first but I'm sure she will come back around. If you guys aren't that close anymore, it won't change things much anyways.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i jst don't want my trampy friend to find out that i was the one who told her
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2011