Question...

can u get a positive pregnancy test at two weeks an 4days my cycle is not due until march 5th an my nipples are sore i am cramping just a little below the navel an i am only 4days pass ovulation an my nipples are already sore this early.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you can get sore nipples before you start your cycle I have. I would wait until you miss a period befor eyou take a pregnacy test. stress can also cause you signs of being pregnant I had it happen to me and a dr explained that stress can do lots of things to your body
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 9:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• That could also be a sign of an upcoming period, or a sign that you are ovulating
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You CONCEIVE at 2 weeks pregnant. You're probably ovulating now. If your period isn't due until the 5th, it wouldn't have implanted yet.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i ovulated already on the 20th of this month my nipples should have been sore before the 20th.i was fertile from the 17th thru the 19th
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 7:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• good luckSore breasts and a tingly feeling in my nipples was the FIRST symptom I had for my surprise pregnancy #3. I tested when I was around 5 days late and got a BFP.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011