Should I say something?

Someone I know is about to make the worst mistake of her life. She is about to marry a guy today who is cheating on her with three different woman. I feel like it isn't my place to tell her but at the same time I feel wrong not telling her. What do I do?

mrsbean08

Asked by mrsbean08 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Tell her please because if you don't and she finds out later that you knew and didn't tell her then you will loose her as a friend anyway. Tell her so she wont make a mistake, she will be Mad, upset and want to kill him but in time she will Thank you...and every women deserves to have a nice man in her life.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would tell her but I would expect for her to not believe me nor talk to me again.

At least that way, you have told her and she cannot say that she wan't warned.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• As long as you have proof...I say tell her.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Tell her!! I wish my friends had told me what was going on before I got married (we are now divorced with no kids thank goodness). If you knew before now you really should have said something sooner. I'm not sure how I would have felt if they said it to me on my wedding day But she has a right to know what is going on. I will warn you that she may be mad at you at first, for beig the one to tell her. But please, don't let her go into this blindly. It's that or confront him with the knowledge that you know. Give him the altimatum to stop - TODAY! And that if you hear of him doing it again that you will tell her. But those are the only 2 choices I see. Good luck
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 9:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• That is a tough situation. I would just say look..I really don't want to be the one to tell you this but I just can't NOT tell you so take this info and do what you want with it.
    Good Luck..delivering bad news is not the best thing in the world to do..and many people get mad at the messenger for some reason.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Wouldn't you want someone to tell you?! Tell her!!!!! Try to get hard evidence if you can because she will not want to believe you. I hope she listens for her own sake! Good luck!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• how do you tell some one that? they have been together for a few years and have a 2 year old together by the way. I just recently met her about 2 or 3 months ago which is why i haven't told her yet but i found out today they are getting married today and now i don't know what to do.
    mrsbean08

Comment by mrsbean08 (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• oh and yes he already knows i know. he is just extra nice when i am around exspecially when one of his girlfriends are there. ( he works with my husband)
    mrsbean08

Comment by mrsbean08 (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I agree, try and have evidence to back it up but even then she probably won't want to believe you and he will make you out to be the bad guy.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• she's getting married today???????? for me you'd have to prove it to me especially if it's my wedding day!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2011