Do you ever accidently get up too early?

so im suppse to get up at 6 to get the kids off to school and i have my alarm set at 5:40 so i can push the snooze button 2 times before it hits 6, it kind of gets me ready so im not in a deep sleep 20 minutes before. Well, today, i heard my alarm and rose out of bed at 5:50!! i had 10 minutes to kill before 6 and i cant reset the alarm cause i already shut it off!

so i went on Facebook and brushed my teeth lol. Does anyone else do that too so i dont feel so bad about it?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Today, in fact, I woke up at 4 am, no idea why, and DS woke up on his own around 5 am (he's normally a bear to get out of bed in the morning), and DH got up at 5:20 am because he misread his alarm clock. It was kind of nice, though, to all be up together, even if it was ridiculously early; I was able to make a nice hot breakfast for us & nobody was rushed to get out the door on time.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• nope,,, i get up EARLY NO MATTER WHAT, i cannot sleep in, wish i could!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 9:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Since becoming pregnant I cannot sleep through til my alarm goes off. It's set for 7- I have been waking up between 6:30 and 6:50 for the last 4 months. That's just enough time to be annoyed by it, but not enough time to go back to sleep.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I don't use an alarm, but I don't like waking up earlier than I need to.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2011