I am so jealous! :)

Long story but my dad is gay and I love the way his house is decorated especially at christmas time! I never have time to have him decorate my house though. Do you have anyone you know that has great decor that you are a little envious of????

aidengrant07

Asked by aidengrant07 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My brother, dammit!
    My SIL got her great decorating ideas from her mom. Their house is gorgeous, lots of great colors and furniture and crap. I feel so horrible when they come to my house and see the mismatched furniture and boring decor. Oh well. Not the first time I've been jealous and it won't be the last xP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol nope everyone is jealous of me my house always looks like the ones in magazines lol i love christmas and i go all out and everything has to be perfect
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008