i have been on depo for over a year and i havent had my period, i was late in getting my shot and have had unprotected sex with my partner since then, since i havent had my period in forever how can i tell if i am pregnant?

harmonyjayden

Asked by harmonyjayden at 6:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test now. If it's neg then take one in 3 weeks.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• take a test or go to the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ugh, I understand. It's not like you can take a test every day! I would talk to your doc about regulating another way...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• just take tests. But I can tell you from experience you probably arent. It can take up to 9 months for fertitlity to return and up to a year for periods to regulate but if you DID get the shot its VERY unlikely. Depo actually has the highest success rate with proper usage as well as "average" usage (late shots etc)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Only way would be to take a test. Symptoms aren't for sure even if you get them.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008