What are your favorite?

Activities to do as a family or by yourself? Do you have any hobbies you are really passionate about and do all the time?

I enjoy horseback riding, swimming, fishing, gardening, reading to and with my boys, walks in the park or on the beach, cross-stitching, flowers, listening to the birds sing, reading my Bible, and spending time with my family as a whole.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• As a family I enjoy site-seeing and movie/game nights. By myself I enjoy scrapbooking, photography and reading... even though I don't get to do much of it lately.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My girls are both really a little so most things we do as a family we stay close to home. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go walking again!
    As for myself, I really enjoy cross-stitching and reading. I also have a computer scrapbooking program I am trying to find time to do more of, but between my full-time job, my two girlies, my husband, and life I never find the time to do any of these things!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 11:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• hiking, cycling, roller blading,,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am going to start painting again and see if my stuff is as good as I have been told.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have been working on quilts daily for weeks now :) And I like to take the family on hikes when I do my photography- they love getting in the pics, too. The girls LOVE to help me in the kitchen when I cook(which is a newly found hobby for me lol).
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• amen brighteyesbryar I enjoy cross-stitching also except can't do much more because of my eyesight
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Cooking and baking. My whole family loves to.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• , swimming, fishing, gardening, reading to and with my boys, walks in the park or on the beach, cross-stitching, flowers, listening to the birds sing, reading my Bible, and spending time with my family as a whole. Family dinners, church activities , movies, shopping, amusment parks, birthday parties, weddings 15 years parties ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:06 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• I MOSTLY LIKE TO JUST DO ANYTHING I CAN AS LONG AS ITS WITH MY KIDS...WE LIKE TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE SUMMER AND PLAY DIFFERENT THINGS AND IT TURNS INTO A BIG JOKE CAUSE WE GET GOOFY AND WE GO TO THE PARK TO PLAY BALL WITH MY SON OR THEY WANT A FAMILY PICNIC...IT VARIES SO WHATEVER YOU DO JUST MAKE SURE ITS FUN...
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• site seeing, swim, bowling, window shopping, cooking dinner together, knitting, crafts and car rides to no where.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2011