How much is your time worth?

Is it valued by you? Is it valued by others? How much do you waste? How much gets stolen from you?

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 10:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• time is a funny thing you know.... when your single you have so much of it and don't know what to do with it. When your married and have children you don't have enough time in the world for all the things you want to do. To do me the time i would want is extra time in the day with my kids and hubby, its so hard to split the time in the ways you need to. I think time is so important for my dad he will be 60 on the 4th of april, he wants to retire and enjoy himself time means something different for everyone :) hard question nonoluna
    kymberleesmom

Answer by kymberleesmom at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My time is worth alot to me. I may not work but I value myself and my time. I feel if I want to waste my time then its my choice to waste it. As for someone stealing my time, I dont really have many people who do that. I dont count taking care of the kids, or their wants or needs as time being stolen lol. Its just my job.

Answer by gemgem at 10:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Too much to figure out.

I waste too much time dilly dalling. Been lazy lately and 4 kids passing the flu and my self feeling under the weather.

I think I steal if from my self. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My time is valuable to alot of folks that depend on me.I admit i waste time too.It's all going so fast now ,you turn around and its gone already.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No one is insignificant. Everyone is unique and leaves a totally unique impression on this earth. However, you are the one most responsible for discovering your worth. Hope you find it.
    Nonoluna

Comment by Nonoluna (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• it better be worth a lot, and all the time!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2011