I feel so alone, anyone been through an abortion?

i made a mistake and slept with my ex while my bf and i were broken up. now my bf and i are broken and i just found out im pregnant. its my ex baby. my ex is no where to be found, i havent even had a chance to tell him. im thinking i should just go ahead and get an abortion. ive had 2miscarriages in the past and a child is something i want but i just cant afford it on my own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't let anyone here tell you that it is right or wrong. It has absolutely no impact on them. It is YOUR DECISION and yours only.

If I were you I would call somewhere like Planned Parenthood and just talk to one of their people. They'll give you the facts without being judgmental about it.

You can also PM me if you would like, I'll listen and not divulge our conversation or your identity to anyone.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am pro choice, so I think that you should make whatever decision is right for you. That said, you sound unsure. If you aren't 100% positive that you want an abortion, don't do it.. You can't take it back. And if you go to the clinic and you sound even a little unsure, they likely won't do it. If it's still early, really think it through.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Go to planned parenthood, they will give you free counseling to help you make the best decision for yourself.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You are going to be attacked by these women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Send me a PM. I won't attack you. I won't attack you, I promise. A lot of the women answering here might not know what you're dealing with, and are probably one-sided on the subject.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• why did letstalk get a vote down? Planned parenthood talked my sister OUT of getting her abortion. I was so glad.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Get counseling before you make a decision like that
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No!! Unless there is a medical emergency I don't believe in abortion.
    Anonymous

• I've had an abortion.It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in my entire life. I didn't regret it like I thought I would after it was over. I felt that it was the right decision for me,personally. I do think about all the what ifs from time to time and I still remember the due date it would have had.It would have been 5 years old this June, if I had the baby. I had my reasons for having the abortion though although I will not go into details of them.
    You have to be one hundred and ten percent sure this is something you truly want to do. Don't leave any rock unturned when making this decision. Its not something that you can go back later and change.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• im prochoice but if u had 2 miscarriages them im sure u dont want to feel that pain again it will be even worst if u make tha desion just think about it
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2011