What da F***my so has been out of town for the past week watching his lil bro play b ball he came back today n today is our ususal movie night with my sister her Bf his bro and his GF but... since he jus came bck today i asked if we were going to hav it he said

yes I said cool I will cook since I was already cooking for us and asked him to STRAIGHTEN not CLEAN the living room he rolled his eyes so i said never mind he said Im tired. But he was down there on vacation while I was taking care of home working and going to school. so I went to gt my DD from daycare came in started cookin. i went to restroom n heard door shut! he LEFT jus LEFT wit out saying anything so now dinner is ready to celebrate his return n he isnt here to eat it my felings r hurt Im crushed . I dnt cook on the reg cuz I work and go to school and hav the baby so I'm usually too tired n since he home more den I am he does it so i decided to cook n look what happens I wanna cry!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't blame you for feeling that way.

If I were you (and this sounds kinda childish) I would ignore him. Flat out. When he comes home I would have nothing to say to him, but i would continue my evening as planned.

CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• How did you act when he first came home? Maybe he was expecting to spend some quality time with you and instead you gave him a chore to do? It's all about the way you say things to your man.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would be hurt as well! I would have a talk with him alone and see what's up and why he left like that.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008