How often do you end up in one-sided friendships?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Right now, I'm at a place where I'm not caring anymore if a "friend" is going to stop caring. I live with my best friend, so I see him every day, and I see my oldest friend every couple weeks when she's free... but beyond that, I'm done.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• lots of times and it does hurt and hard to find a good friend. But sometimes can go to far since I was told my one friend I was smorthing her. so now I question everything i do when comes to friends.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Only when I was younger. As I have gotten older I have found alot more friends I have things in common with, so its a two way street. I only associate with other moms who have common interests.

Answer by gemgem at 10:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• if you want someone to talk to and other friend I would be there for you. If people write I do write them back.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 10:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I found out a long time ago you do not need clingy friends in your life.My problem with friends is i do not like waiting!I have had alot of friends over the years and my biggest problem is having to wait on them to show up!So currently i do not do much with friends because of this.And i do not need them,sounds mean i know but less drama,i have a very full life and no time right now.Don't think i am special or anything like that just tired of all the drama.So i go solo.I prefer it.Makes my best friend pissed when i tell her this but honesty is the best policy.I go where i want and see them out but no thanks i prefer on my own.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2011