Do you hate your job?

well I do! Im super thankful for a job in the hectic economy. Im a bank teller and theres so much pressure to get accts and motgages its crazy. If they took away the sales(which will never happen)then I wouldn't mind cause I actually like talkin to ppl but I hate sales. Than I have 2 coworkers that just take their postion to there head. I had to let one have it bc I excused my self to take a call. she asked me to put a sale in the system. I told her after I take this call my baby is more important right now. She said well this sale is important! so I told her about her self! I reallt hate this job. I would much prefer to be home with my little ppl :(

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 10:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• No it affords me a life I need right now to help pay for school needs for me and my son and to feed us and keep us clothed and a roof over our head.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No,, I love my job and with my hubs company closing down sometime this year I will need my job and income more than ever!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• All depends on the day. I love most of the ppl I work with.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No .. I work from home and love it.

I have a friend that worked at a bank and she hated it too. Lots of drama and politics, and as you said, pressure to sell, sell, sell. It's true that folks are lucky to hold a job in this economy, just too bad some people have to make it miserable for you at work. So sorry about your job environment.

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Lol well im jealous cause I hate mine! But I'll tolerate it untill something better come. I cant see myself here 5 yrs from now
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like my job and it's hard enough now to just get a job. I'm just thankful to be able to have income.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nope, I love my job.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm not thrilled with my job. I operate a small scale daycare out of my house, and the hours are long and the pay sucks. Great tax write offs, though.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 11:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have been lucky enough to find a job I really enjoy and even in the field I went to school for! I am a medical assistant (soon to be certified) for a Neurologist. He is very nice, it is full-time hours, which is great because we are finally going to get to move in to a house, and I like most everyone I work around. I say around because really it is just me and him in his "office", but we share space with an orthopedic group and they are really fun.
    The only draw back of working full-time is paying for daycare full-time. Almost makes it seem like I went to work simply to pay to send my girls to daycare!
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 12:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I love my job. I work in early childhood and family services so i have the honor of helping other famiies in my community almost everyday.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011