What do you find the hardest part of losing weight to be?

keyaziz

Asked by keyaziz at 7:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Health

• for me its motivation to exercise. i can eat healthy & not feel deprived. but i HATE exercise. the boring walking on the treadmil kind of exercise just kills me. i like to play sports but there are never adult women sports leagues in my area...not even softball. the gym is a waist of $ for me, & we have a Wii Fit but its still boring and no fun!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• SECOND QUESTION TO POST: What do you think would make it easier?
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i have no problem with the exercise part. i walk about 4-6 miles per day wearing a 20 pound weight vest. i've been walking daily for years. i just have a hard time cutting back the junk because i feel dizy and grouchy.

i think in my case it would be easier if my husband didn't cook better than any restaurant.

pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• if i didn't stress or get bored, it would help. whenever i'm either one, i eat. i know i can lose the weight b/c before i met my hubby i had just lost 35 lbs. now we have two beautiful girls, and i have about 50 lbs too many!!!
    ksueditz

Answer by ksueditz at 11:30 PM on Nov. 20, 2008