This lame guy...

Well this lame guy came into my office wanting to see my boss. I told him he was in court so I would let him know he came by. He said he'll just wait so I said I didn't know when he would be back because the times change. Well he said he wanted to wait and he kept flirting with me and making lame jokes that were so not funny, practically cheesy. I didn't really laugh and I was trying to work but he kept coming around. well I found out later by my boss that he told him that I was rude and a bitch. Luckily me and my boss are cool but still.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 10:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL well he was probably trying to hit on you and when you didnt go gaga all over him he labeled you a bitch. I mean it isnt like he is going to admit he is lame.

Answer by gemgem at 10:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• What do you do? Are you a secretary or something in that nature? If so...maybe you could have been a little more polite? SInce the guy wanted to wait..offered to show him a waiting area or a chair and some coffee. Just good service,imo. sorry :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He was just pissed because you were not giving the attention he wanted. Just tell your boss that he was flirting with you & you did not like it.

i worked a front desk once & MANY men came in there flirting. It was so annoying. It's almost as if they expect you to flirt back because you work the front desk & you're supposed to be kind to folks that come in. Not OK.....if someone is flirting with you, you certainly do not have to flirt back....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Lol lol that's funny mamma
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I had that happen a number of times when I worked retail. I feel for you.
    the guys that think they are God's gift to women are bad enough, but when they try to get you into trouble with your job, they are big babies to boot.
    I think those are the ones that list all their perfect qualities and wonder why they can't find a woman when they are so perfect.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• he was probally mad because you weren't giving him the attention he wanted.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2011