What would you do if your neighbour

was a jerk and was hammering and making noise all night & early morning till 8am!!! I am so tired, so mad, I just can't believe he didn't stop at all for the times he is not aloud to make noise. He is renovating all his rooms and what a nightmare.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would send my Dh over and ask if he can please work on that during the day. because @ night everyone is trying to sleep. I would remind him nicely about the noise ordience.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 12:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Do you have a noise ordinance in your community?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• This would definitely bother me, and once it continues on throughout the late night, call the police. They will tell him to stop disturbing the peace, but I'm sure he'll start back up early he next day and there won't be a thing the police can do then.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I would call the non-emergency police line and complain. They are good about sending someone out.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I would send my DH over to his house to tell him to quit the racket. I probably would not have to make DH though, he's pretty ballzy & would most likely be pissed before i would be. He'd have no shame in going over there & telling him to quiet down.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Forgot about the noise ordinance, we have one in our neighborhood! you might too, check up on that!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I had a neighbor that always played rap music ,ya know the loud dirty worded stuff,well i could hear every word so one Saturday i was home and here we go ,So i got out and old cd of early Hank Williams hey good lookin'!My stereo has more power than theirs and let it rip!Played it all day!! I had ear plugs and boy did it all stop.Also had a neighbor that would leave her rap music on in her car with the doors open,i walked over and turned it off,yes she was mad ,told me to stay out of her car i told her its either me or the police ,and told her to choose!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I would call the police and ask about the noise ordinance in your area.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yeah how inconsiderate. He should stop like by 10pm i'd say. Other people need their rest as well.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 8:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• ya hubby was crashed i another room he doesn't sleep much & took a pill i am going to see what 2nite brings & call him or leave a note at his door, so rude
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011