What will be next ?

on the not good to eat , not good for you , news , im really tired of what they come up with .

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• At one time tomatoes were horrid for us and egg..then its all great and nutricious lol..who knows really
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Theyll find something in some fruit or vegatable that isnt good for us. Some nuts arent good for us. Tea wont be good for us because it has caffeine. Theyll come up with something.

Answer by gemgem at 11:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My motto is that everything is good in MODERATION!
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• For the most part pretty with a few exceptions
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• What is it now? Gosh, one day something is bad for you, the next it's good for you, one day this food prevents cancer, then it causes cancer. I don't think anyone has a clue what they're talking about.

I just heard microwaved popcorn causes cancer.

Eat less refined foods, lots of veggies & you'll be alright. It's not that hard....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Omega-3. We will have an anti-Omega-3 period . . . telling people to avoid extra supplementation due to thinning of the blood, leaky capillaries, etc.

Just wait.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Hmm how about the Jiffy Pop popcorn? I get that for my kids sometimes they love to make them it's fun.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You just have to learn to ignore what the "experts" tell you is good/bad for you. It will drive you insane if you don't.

Honestly, do your own research. That's what I do. I compare opinions. I'm currently studying natural medicine/herbal remedies and there are many varying opinions on what some herbs can be used for or if they are even effective.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Big Momma Michelle knows what's best for everyone... Do what she says... Not as she does....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011