Has anyone here "left us" and came back? do you remember anything? did you visit the other realm?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• If I was anywhere else, I don't remember it. I have fuzzy bits from when I was waking after 3 days in a coma. There were lots of dark, shadowy figures over me. My mom says she thinks I must be remembering the nuns who came to pray over me in the hospital when I began to show signs that I was conscious.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Interesting question! Looking forward to seeing some of the answers.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I died. Was brought back. There is nothing on the other side. Everything simply stops.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I never have, but there must be something afterwards...I once saw the ghost of my greatgrandfather and even told everyone what he looked like. Everyone agreed it must have been him because I described him exactly and I have never met him or even saw pictures of him before that happened....
    mamajojo024

Answer by mamajojo024 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2011