Did your kids play tee ball?

i never played tee ball but went straight to softball...dd wants to play tee ball so im just wondering did your kids enjoy it could you give me tips on teaching her how to play?

111807mom

Asked by 111807mom at 11:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• My dd went straight to softball but my grandson is starting Tball this year. We are getting him his own T so he can practice hitting the ball at home.

Answer by gemgem at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My daughter played tee-ball in kindergarden and she loved it
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• my older girls played and they loved it , my 4 year old is playing this year so I am not sure about her yet (we haven't started yet)
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Both my kids played tee-ball. My dd wasnt as interested as my son. It was fun for them cause its slower paced and when kids are just learning there isnt the competition feeling as in regular softball. The coach was great too, very patient and knew how to work with little guys.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My son played Tball in p.e., but not on a team....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes, I think it works well for the LOs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011