During early pregnancy....? adult content

I have all these symptoms doctor says I'm pregnant but no test to prove it. How can an obgyn tell you are pregnant by a pelvic exam? What causes bloating during early pregnancy? Why are the symptoms so intense? After conception when does implantation bleeding happen? Nov. I had AF the 1st it was normal spotted a few days later for like a week went to planned parenthood. The spotting was caused by infection. No AF Dec. Jan. 1st Af lighter than usual. Then the 20th spotted for 3 days only when I wipe. Feb. no AF. Pregnancy symptoms started Feb. 1st but really intense now. Went to obgyn the 22nd he swears I'm pregnant but negitive urine test. Confused How Does He Know Im pregnant if negitive test. I go back next week for results of blood test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Most urine tests for one aren't always accurate, best way to tell if your pregnant is by doing a ultrasound. Bloating in early pregnancy is because your body and bones are shifting to carry a baby.
    Sahaira

Answer by Sahaira at 4:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Intra-vaginal ultrasound.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• OB's can usually tell if you are pregnant because they palpate your uterus either outside or by doing a pelvic and vaginal exam. They feel to see if the uterus is growing and that's how they can usually tell how far along you are before your initial sonogram.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Perhaps you have created a mucus plug already and he felt/saw that?
    gump

Answer by gump at 12:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Thank you for all your answers and all your help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011