For the Lost (show) fans out there, how many times did you say or think, "WTF/WTH?" throughout the the series?

I didn't start watching it until I got Netflix a few months ago, and I'm on season 5 now. I think I've said or thought, "WTF?" at least every episode lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• we started wathcing it on netflix also we are finighed now. I said wtf alot. I dont like the ending tho but keep watching its still good.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm watching it for the first time with my DH- we're on Season 4, one of the last few episodes, and all I can think is WTF??!?! How did that just happen? What's going on now? Who the heck is THAT? Seems like it just gets worse with every season. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• OMG Wait til you get to season 5 lmao! It's like every episode there's something that you're like, "Wait, WHAT?!" or wondering who someone is, etc. Do you like it, though? I'm in love with this show now haha.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I got a headache with every episode....it held my attention, so I kept coming back, but headache happened every time!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I watched bits and pieces ~ pretty weird.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2011