Stain from childrens tylenol?

I bought a couple of new shirts to wear to my dd's cheer leading. She is on the Tarheels team so we are able to actually buy the college shirts and root for them. Anyway, they arent cheap by any means and I had dd home with the flu for almost two weeks. I noticed the other day when we went to the game that I had a stain on one of the shirts that looks like it came from her Tylenol or cough medicine. Has anyone else had this happen? How did you get it out? I have tried pretreating it, and have washed it a number of times and it isnt coming out. I really dont want to have to trash the shirt.

Asked by gemgem at 12:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• spray with spray and wash scrub, scrub and more scrup, it should get it out.

I use it all the time and tide for the tougher stained clothes. I actually use my nails it works better.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• When I have a super tough stain, I spray shout advanced on the stain and then pour the powdered oxyclean on it, and rub. Have you dried the shirt since the stain? If so, it "sets" the stain, and makes it really difficult to remove.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes I did but I didnt know the stain was there is why. She was so sick for two weeks I was like a zombie without much sleep myself. I guess I must have dropped some on the shirt then tossed it in the laundry and didnt even see it.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2011