Quick-fix lunch ideas...?

I need some quick lunch ideas for a 2 year old, a 4.5 month old and myself. They need to be healthy, simple, and easily prepared. My toddler will eat anything just about. My baby is just now starting solids, so I need something that can be pureed & easily digested. And I'll eat just about whatever if I have time as long as it's healthy. With two small children, I don't have alot of time to stand in the kitchen preparing a large lunch or fixing something different for each person. Thanks so much ;)

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 12:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• pb&j sandwhiches
    boil a potatoe and make baby a mashed potato using formula/b.milk until almost runny
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• When I make dinner and I have left overs I put them in the freezer so I can take them out and have them for lunch another day.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Grilled cheese along with a vegetable that would taste good pureed such as; carrots and/or apples. I would also add a bit of the baby's milk to the puree until you get the consistency you are looking for.
    EventPlanners

Answer by EventPlanners at 12:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011