I am 28 weeks and I have just started feeling a heaviness in my pelvic region when I walk or attempt to take a nap.

EventPlanners

Asked by EventPlanners at 12:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that sounds normal. the baby is probably just starting to move down toward that area.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The baby is starting to get heavy. Just take it easy and mention it at your next appointment. I had that alot with my first . . . . I always felt like she was about to fall out.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My guess is that your growning uterus is causing everything else in your body to reposition which in turn causes some cramped quarters.... Hope that sheds some light for ya!!! Good luck with everything!
    familynsni

Answer by familynsni at 2:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Thanks everyone. I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions on something that could help?
    EventPlanners

Comment by EventPlanners (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011