I cant figure it out...

sometimes during naptime i find my 2 yr old sleeping under his brothers crib. hes been sleeping in a toddler bed for close to 8 months now but just recently i will go in to check on him and hes sleeping under the crib( he has his toddler bed and the crib in his room) has this happened with anyone else? why might he be doing this, and since its not really dangerous, just weird should i stop him?

natoah2

Asked by natoah2 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wonder if he likes the feeling of sleeping in a 'cave'?
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I agree with Nono . . . he probably is somewhat comforted by the close shelter . . . . have you tried putting his bed in a corner and getting some high bedrails for the other side?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• There is no need to stop him. When I was child I loved to trap myself under the kitchen table with couch cushions and sleep. It's just a little quirk and if there is no danger posed, let him be.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2011