What is the first thing that comes to you mind when you hear these names?

I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I have two names that I really like and wonder what it brings to peoples minds when you hear them.

For a girl- Sophia Aleese Gale For a boy- Jackson Grover Gale

PLEASE BE HONEST!! I want to know if it could spawn any bad nicknames or if it just sounds horrible. You all know how a pregnant womans mind works(or not) at times....

familynsni

Asked by familynsni at 12:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Baby Names

• i got nothing. i think they are fine names.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Girls name beauty,
    Boys name dog....

Don't know why but that is what i thought of...

Sorry.... :(
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Grover I think of Sesame street

Answer by gemgem at 1:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Jackson I think of a soccer player cutie pants, sophia I think of a snobby butt teenager.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The eese in "Aleese" makes it look similar to the word "cheese" at first glance, but they don't sound the same. I'd just personally go with Elise or Alyse. Grover right off the bat reminds me of Sesame Street......
    Anonymous

• I like the girl name, but I dont care for Grover at all. Sesame flashbacks or something, I don't know.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Aleese is not cute. Maybe if you spell it differently, but three E's in a name is a bit harsh. Elise is much easier on the eyes. And yes, I have to agree with a PP it does remind me of cheese in it's current spelling hehe.

Grover - Sesame Street. It makes me think of someone dirty, a gravy boat, and a dog... I dunno why.

Jackson and Sophia aren't bad, but those middle names should be reconsidered IMO.

Best wishes! =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Okay, now that I have gotten some GREAT feedback( i cant stop laughing) I will fill you all in on the middle names. Grover is my father in laws first name (sad, I know) and my husbands middle name. LOL Tradition kind of deal. And Aleese is for my mother in law- Lisa which we call Leese. Any ideas for some middle names?
    familynsni

Comment by familynsni (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like the girls name, what about Jackson Oliver? Not a fan of Grover
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 1:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Well I have known people to give two middle names and then either just use one for school things or abbreviate the two. Like Raymond Colby, then use R.C. as the middle name so the meaning is there... Just an idea.

Secondly, what are the other full names or middle names (like Lisa's)? Would you be willing to maybe to use one of them?
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011