Pregnancy & emotions !

During Pregnancy, our hormones rocket sky-high, as nature tries to strengthen the mother & infant, and protect her from any physical danger.

How did pregnancy affect your pregnancy ?
* Sleepy / Moody / Happy / Depressed / Irritable / Low Energy ?

:)

lillyblue111

Asked by lillyblue111 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm only 16 weeks and I am already uncomfortable. I get mad really easily and extremely tired!
    whitneyw90

Answer by whitneyw90 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My emotions are crazy. My back and sides will sometimes hurt. And I crave certain foods a lot.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Sleepy / Moody / Happy / Depressed / Irritable / Low Energy ?

Yes, to all of the above at different times throughout the nine months, sometimes it seemed like I went thru all in a day. And at the time all of my emotions seemed pretty rational and normal, even though looking back I realize I was really sensitive, cried at the drop of a hat, etc, but in that moment I didn't think that I was crying because I was hormonal and pregnant, I felt like I was crying because my husband was a jerk and never tried to understand me, blah, blah, blah.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I was an emotional wreck. I remember tearing up at my kids cartoons. I was pathetic.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2011