Lets talk about...

Breast Pumps. I still have a little bit to go but I am really curious on what pumps work best for some of you. I know I want an electric dual pump but there are many different kinds. So if you gals can give me some brands that you used, then I can research them, Thanks

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 8:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got one from WIC. I dont think you have to actually get WIC to get a pump from them and they worked the best. Sometimes hospitals also have them you can rent or borrow and those work as well. I havent had any real success with any other brand. You can see the ones Im talking about here:
    http://www.momsmaternity.com/store/category.asp?category=74
    Anonymous

• Medellla i think it is or something close they have them anywhere. they are the best!!! And if a friend has one you can use it all the parts that the milk comes in contact with are able to be sterilized. They tell you not to but it is just do you buy one
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I use the advent manual pump and that worked just fine for me.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008