Help!

Hey ladies, my daughter is 5mnths and she is constantly waking up to feed. The pediatrician insists on making her wait until 6mths to have cereal. But the lack of sleep between hubby and I is reaking havoc on our relationship.
Im giving my baby girl cereal TONIGHT.

What is a good ratio of rice cereal and formula to put into her bottle? Please only suggestions that have worked:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't put it in her bottle. I started my kids between 4 and 5 months and just gave them a spoon. Just follow the directions on the cereal box and as she gets used to it make it thicker to her liking.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i did the same thing as JamieLK
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 2:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• use a spoon, one tablespoon with water or milk & see how it goes she is probably a good lil' eater
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Me too ... same as the other mamas.. Sorry, wish I was more help.. (=
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• not in bottle but on a spoon about 1 tbsp. with as much formula to make it into a smooth consistency
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2011