Do you have a dream or vision?

Some successful people have said that earlier on they could visualize a particular future for themselves that actually came to pass.

CoffeeWriter

Asked by CoffeeWriter at 1:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• For hubby and I - we are pretty close to our vision. We have the savings, home, etc. I am able to be sahm as long as I want to... we have our financial dream...

The new one is to retire with enough youth and money left to travel!
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Anything is possible if you go after it .. That's where I completely fail. I never went after my dream and therefore it never came true. The bonus is that I'm still young and have the ability to accomplish it if I so choose. DH and I are working on our family's dream. Which is to be completely financially stable and to eventually build ourselves our own house one day. It's coming along well.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have a plan and vision but right now it is on hold because i have somethings that need to get taken care of first
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 2:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011