Do flinstone vitomins have all the nutriton we need

i am a lil shy of hitting that 3 mo mark...yeah!!{after some upsets} were on #2, i can not swollow pills at all to save my life so once again i had the OB give me chewables, the last time with baby #1 they were great i was addicted to them and this time around these taste like battery acid and leave a metalic tast in your mouth so after a 2 and a half of suffering and being nautious i called the nurse at the OB'S and she said 2 flinstones w iron were kool to take, but my fear is if i have to take them till sept am i lacking all the imp ingreadences i need like that DHA OMG 3?????
Has ne1 out there gone or is going what i am going through??????????
Thankx and every1 have a safe preg

aliviasmom1170

Asked by aliviasmom1170 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• good question.. i was told to use them if the ones i take make me feel sick
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 1:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I was also told to use the Flinstones vitamins with my first child. She didnt let me quite swallow the pill down. Just warning you though, The flinstones dont taste much better!
    familynsni

Answer by familynsni at 2:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No ya not missing out on anything! They always recommend flinstone when women can't take prenatal vitamins! As long as ya eating well then ya making up for alla those extra vitmains.If you don't want the vitamins try a different flavor or something you can eat or drink thats full of iron a coulple times a day to give ya body and baby whatever it needs!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 2:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I was told by my ob i can take them instead of prenatials
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My LO won't let me swallow pills either. My OB told me that it was okay to take 2 flintstone vitamins a day.
    byzzye

Answer by byzzye at 4:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I used the Flinstone vitamins with my first and second son and my OB said it was fine to take 2 of them a day.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I took the flintstone vitamins
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2011