can you use fingerpaint (like crayola washable) as body paint?

mjsgirl

Asked by mjsgirl at 8:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can buy body paint at adult sex shops or online if you're shy. I wouldn't use crayola personally. Buy something that is intended for what you need it for.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i would think it'd be fine as long as you don't get it anywhere, uh... unusual. =)

the first answer kinda jumped to the conclusion that you're being naughty w/it. which is fine, but like i said, be careful.

if you're just, say painting a pregnant belly or something, that should be fine. it's safe for kids. and they're likely to ingest the stuff, so i don't think it'll hurt you. just don't leave it on too long, who knows if it'll stain you or if you have an allergy. =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 8:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Beware of embarrassing and lingering stains.
    Anonymous

• lol I wanted to let my son use it in the bathtub. nothing sexual when i was a kid we had body paints we used in the bathtub and it was a lot of fun but I don't see them anymore
    mjsgirl

Answer by mjsgirl at 11:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009