i would think it'd be fine as long as you don't get it anywhere, uh... unusual. =)
the first answer kinda jumped to the conclusion that you're being naughty w/it. which is fine, but like i said, be careful.
if you're just, say painting a pregnant belly or something, that should be fine. it's safe for kids. and they're likely to ingest the stuff, so i don't think it'll hurt you. just don't leave it on too long, who knows if it'll stain you or if you have an allergy. =)
at 8:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008