Piercing your privates adult content

I have a question for all you ladies. My SO has always wanted me to get my clit pierced. I have always said no, but have been thinking alot about it lately. It would really turn him on, and i love to make him happy. Do any of you have yours pierced? Or know someone who who does?? What are your opinions/thoughts on this? i am looking for as much feed back as possible. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I have my hood pierced and I love it. It doesn't hurt that bad (less than an ear lobe, I swear, but I didn't believe my friends when they told me that lol), it heals in less than 2 weeks usually, and sometimes it's really great to have. It doesn't ALWAYS help with stimulation, but it really does when you masturbate or someone uses fingers on you, and sometimes it's great during oral and even sex if you get the right angle. Love mine and so glad I got it! Oh, if you do get it, make sure you ask for a horizontal hood piercing. It only goes through skin, nothing else, and the horizontal is better than vertical because it moves more and provides more stimulation that way. If you get it, make sure the person who pierces it has done them before, and be careful when you shower at first so you don't rub it too hard. Mine wasn't even very sore right after, and was totally healed in about a week.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Make him get something pierced too. Even out the pain.
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• don't get your clit pierced! most women don't have the right anatomy for it anyway. What you want is to get a VCH vertical clitoral hood piercing, i've heard it hurts only about as much as an ear piercing and it's very stimulating and you don't have the chance to lose feeling like you do if you were to pierce the clit itself. I'm getting it done myself soon. I'm really excited about it but before you think about piercing anything down there make sure you do your homwork on the piercing and the piercer your planning to go with
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• If you want to do, and it will make him happy, then go for it. Just make sure you find someone reputable to do it. I don't have that piercing, but I've heard and read that it doesn't really hurt. And as long as you take care of it, you shouldn't have any problems.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have only one thought on that "OUCH" lol
    My friend had hers done..she said it was painful at time when she wore tight jeans, so she had to be careful of what she was wearing and then when she got pregnant she just took it out all together.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I had my hood - not the actual clit, piercing that is just stupid - pierced for 4 years. My Husband and I loved it, but it.turns out the person that did it, did a bad job..so I took it out. I think if YOU want to get it, go for it - but don't do something you don't want to do even if your guy wants you to..why? Because it is YOUR body. Plus you have to wait 6-8 weeks before you can have sex after getting it. My Husband was deployed, and I got it done exactly 8 weeks before He came home for R&R. Good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• NO WAY! OUCH!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i wouldn't personally but have heard that it's extra stimulation... which could be a good thing, though i've heard that tight jeans or riding a bike or running may become slight *ahem* "issues". and hell, if you want to, go for it.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have always wanted to do it but DH won't let me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nope never! I had a boyfriend that had a sister that got hers done. She even showed me (didn't want to see!). Anyway it got infected and she had to go to the hospital and take it out.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2011