My daughter had a wet cough for like 2 weeks.

my daughter is 3. she had a just wet cough and nothing else for like 2 weeks. at her well baby, she was getting better and the doc said she looked good so we didnt do antibiotics. she got better and now she has a runny nose, congestion, sneezing and a wet nasty cough. she has been this way for 3 days now. should i get her in or wait and see. i am on my second round of antibiotics for sinus infection and my oldest is on them as well, she was sick with cough and fevr herself for days.

VDietrich

Asked by VDietrich at 2:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I would say take her. My son had a cough like that and it turned out to be bronchitis.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We are currently going through that with the sinus infection turned from cold to sinus back to cold.. I also have it myself and it seems like it keeps going back and forth..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Take her in.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2011