I'm Crushed...He's married...I didn't know adult content

I met Mr. Perfect (or so I thought). We live 4 hours apart so we don't see each other often a 1-2 times a month. We text more than we talk on the phone anyway he dropped his phone in his WIFES car. I text Good Morning Handsome cant wait to be with you. Well we started texting I thought it was Michael but it was his wife. She ended up calling me and of course I answered. She was screaming. I was crying. I had no idea. He said his wife died of cancer 5 years ago. We've been seeing each other for almost 2 years. I love him I hate him. I don't know what to do. I would have stayed far away from him if I knew he was married. Now I am in love with married man. He says he's going to leave her but logically how can I trust him now. I am so hurt. He says they have been split off and on for the last couple years. He's with her cause he doesnt want to pay child support. He has a fabulous job and he says he would take him for every bit of it. What should I do I LOVE HIM and I hate him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM HIM!!

He's no good honey..NO GOOD!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• even though you didn't know and it will be hard for you, leave him alone...let them work out their problems without you there and if they split up (let's hope she is smart enough to leave his ass) and if you still want the lying sack of shit, then go for it.. but as long as he's still married, i think you should back off no matter how much you "love" him
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Get out now. A man who will lie about one thing will lie about anything. There is no way you could ever trust him to tell the truth about anything.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• ~*RUN*~... honey, if you were worth leaving his wife for, he would have by now??? 2 years.. and he reduces you to a "booty call" he sees a few times a month??? Please tell me you are worth more than this...

And the excuse of being with someone to not have to pay childsupport??? Save it! Obviously he isn't mature enough to face things like a real man, and walk away... they can't tak 100% of what he makes, and if he's all about putting the least amount into his kids by being there, that speaks to his character... and if his own kids aren't worth much, you'll never be either
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• LEAVE HIM! I know its hard but if he cheated on her with you. What do you think he will do when you are with him. The fact that he dosen't won;t to pay for child support tells you a lot about his character. If things wasn't going right with wifey he should have been honest with you about. Sorry and GL
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• DUMP HIM. You are going to hurt for a while, but it will be a lesson learned.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• hugsI am so sorry that you are going hrough this and I know you love him but even if he does leave her you will never be able to trust him pick yourself up and move on

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• YOu need to run!! This man lied to you over and over again. You cant trust him. He dosent want to leave because of child support?! Yeah right. If that is a true reason that means he is more of a scum than he already is. You have wasted 2 years already please dont waste anymore! If they were truly split up the wife wouldnt be as angry as she is. Change your number, email anyway he could get ahold of you.You desrve a man who wants to be commited only to you if you kept seeing him and eventually he did leave his wife you could find yourself in the exact same situation. Please be done with this creep!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Even if he left her, I'd stay FAR away from him. He's nothing but a dirty, lying cheater. That is dispicable, telling you his wife DIED.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He is married!! He wants a piece of ass on the side!! Sorry,truth hurts! His wife probably refers to u as slut,tramp,homewrecker!!! Find a nice guy who isn't married!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011