Should I still be worrying about my make up and stuff?

I normally stay pretty well dressed. Make up, dressy clothes, hair done, but now that I am pregnant I have absolutley no desire to get dressed up. I personally could care less if hubby finds me attractive at the moment. Do you think this can be bad for my marriage though? Should I continue to maintain myself as I normally would? Am I just being insecure?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 2:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I only did all that if I felt like it for ME. He should love me no matter what.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• he should find you most beautiful when youre in sweats and a teeshirt with no make up.

and yeah i think i stopped wearing much makeup around the begining of my third trimester. by august (i was due early september with twins) i was in shorts and a cami tank and no bra on the couch for three weeks XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He loves you no matter what. I never felt the need for all the extras especially when I was pregnant.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• totally agree with Jademom07 everything you do should be for your baby and you! If you want to dress up then do it and if you want to do what most of us pregnant women do (haha) then stay in your pj's all day without make up and later that night have yourself and warm bath! Good luck hun.
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 3:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My girlfriends and I laugh about getting dressed up only for our OB appts. Lol
    chelsea_renee

Answer by chelsea_renee at 5:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He loves you no matter what. If you don't feel like it, don't do it. But I always know that when I do my hair and put some makeup on I feel good, even if I am in sweats
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2011